Open Virtual Network (OVN) Documentation¶
How the Documentation is Organised¶
The Open Virtual Network (OVN) documentation is organised into multiple sections:
- Installation guides guide you through installing Open vSwitch (OVS) and Open Virtual Network (OVN) on a variety of different platforms
- Tutorials take you through a series of steps to configure OVS and OVN in sandboxed environments
- Topic guides provide a high level overview of OVS and OVN internals and operation
- How-to guides are recipes or use-cases for OVS and OVN. They are more advanced than the tutorials.
- Frequently Asked Questions provide general insight into a variety of topics related to configuration and operation of OVS and OVN.
Getting started with Open Virtual Network (OVN) for Open vSwitch? Start here.
The Open Virtual Network (OVN) Project¶
Learn more about the Open Virtual Network (OVN) project and about how you can contribute:
- Community: OVN Release Process | Authors | Mailing Lists | Patchwork | Reporting Bugs in OVN | OVN’s Security Process
- Contributing: Submitting Patches | Backporting patches | OVN Coding Style
- Maintaining: Committers | Expectations for Developers with OVN Repo Access | OVN Committer Grant/Revocation Policy | Emeritus Status for OVN Committers
- Documentation: OVN Documentation Style | Building OVN Documentation | How OVN’s Documentation Works